A compact, innovative and colorful pizza oven, ideal for making delicious home•made pizzas!
Piana works with edible wood pellets that offer excellent calorific performance.
Intense charcoal, powerful and neutral, this color gives character to the Piana oven that will fit perfectly into a sober and chic exterior. The Piana pizza oven is also available in slate, eucalyptus and terracotta.
The advantages of Piana
- Compact and innovative oven
- Rotating refractory stone
- Resistant cordierite stone
- Heats in less than 15 minutes
- Integrated thermometer
- Fast cooking in 60 seconds on the clock!
- Foldable feet and compact size
- 4 colors for 4 different atmospheres
- Rotating system for perfect baking : No need to take the pizza out of the oven! Piana is the only compact oven with an innovative system with a round cordierite refractory stone. The knob will allow you to rotate your pizza during the baking process to obtain an evenly baked pizza.
- Removable door : The door will allow you to optimize the heating time of the oven.
- Fast cooking in 60s : 1 minute is the time you need to get a perfectly cooked pizza!
- Fuels : You can use wood, briquettes or pellets to fuel your oven. Use the hatch just above the drawer to refuel your oven during baking.
- Built-in thermometer : A successful pizza is one that is cooked to perfection. With the built•in thermometer, you can easily monitor the temperature of your oven. It takes about 15 minutes to get the right temperature: 400°C.
- Foldable feet and compact size : to take or move your oven as you wish!
- Each one has its own color : Terracotta for a bohemian atmosphere, eucalyptus for a more zen atmosphere, coal for a modern atmosphere and black for a more intense color.
What the box contains
- Piana oven
- Built-in thermometer
- Steel oven door
- Fuel drawer
- Round cordierite pizza stone
- Flame cutter
- User’s manual